Sono-Tek’s exclusive partnership with BUCHI ensures that customers receive the best possible solution for their needs, with the combination of BUCHI’s 75+ years of expertise providing Spray Drying systems worldwide and Sono-Tek’s 40+ years of expertise providing ultrasonic atomization equipment to manufacturers and researchers worldwide.
Ultrasonic spray drying solutions are suitable for a broad spectrum of markets and applications due to their unique attributes:
- Tight drop/particle size distribution with high repeatability.
- Profound spherical shape.
- Ability to produce larger size spheres compared to typical air atomizing nozzles.
- Ultrasonic vibrations virtually eliminate clogging.
- Choice of sphere size based on frequency (60 kHz, most common configuration).