World Class Installation and Support
On site installation and training with lifetime service and support is a standard component of our full solutions services. Our install team will get you up and running with your new coating system and get you started with process development tools to enable you to quickly optimize your coating processes.
We pride ourselves on providing world class service and support to our customers around the globe. We have an extensive network of distributors located in dozens of countries worldwide, including local language support. In addition, we have multiple laboratory locations available for atomization and process testing. Please contact us for information regarding distributors in your area.
Sono-Tek’s team of application engineers provide direct customer support throughout every step of the process.
Process Knowledge – Discuss and Spec In Coating Equipment
- 40 years of combined coating knowledge and expertise
- Thousands of coating trials
- Hundreds of chemistries tested
- 6 dedicated full time applications engineering team members
Lab Testing – Prove Concept
- In-house full testing laboratory with full array of available equipment, including SEM, precision measuring equipment, photosensitive lighting, protective fume hood, curing ovens
- Testing performed with or without customer present
- Initial proof of concept using customer materials and substrates whenever possible
Coating Services – Produce Coated Products
- In-house process development to meet customer’s goals
- Toll Coating services/small production run of established coating processes
- Small batch coated samples to fill immediate need while Sono-Tek system is being built to order
System Design – Personalized Build for Application
- Use all data and applications knowledge gained from prior steps to design and build the most effective coating solution
- Thousands of system configurations possible
- Process guidance from application engineering experts for the lifetime of the system
- Process refinement and troubleshooting issues, with customer site visits available
- Support for future upgrades or system changes due to process alterations
In addition to the New York lab, Sono-Tek has applications labs located at distributor sites around the world; all of which are staffed with engineers who have experience working with customers on ultrasonic coating solutions.
Our global distribution network includes local language support for many countries. Select an icon on the map for location information.