Sono-tek will be exhibiting our ultrasonic coating equipment for precision medical device coatings at MedTec Europe March 22-24 in Booth 8170 http://medteceurope.com/index.php?page=home-de. Visit us to see why ultrasonic technology offers improved process control, increased uniformity, improved quality and reduced costs in material usage and maintenance due to clogging. Sono-Tek has helped medical device manufacturers with superior coatings of biocompatible polymers and anti-microbial solutions onto stents, orthopaedic implants, bandages, pacemaker components, diagnostic leads, gloves, sutures, guide wires, catheters, balloons and a myriad of other medical devices. Visit http://www.sono-tek.com/medical-coating-system-overview/ for more information about our precision ultrasonic coating systems.
- Sono-Tek Announces Sales Grew 14% to $11.0 million in Fiscal 2018 and Forecasts Continued Revenue Growth
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Guidance
- Sono-Tek Corporation Announces New Coating Technology – Ultrastatic Enhanced Spray Coating
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Fiscal Year Guidance
- Sono-Tek Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Provides Guidance for Second Half of Fiscal 2018