Sono-tek will be exhibiting our ultrasonic coating equipment for precision medical device coatings at MedTec Europe March 22-24 in Booth 8170 http://medteceurope.com/index.php?page=home-de. Visit us to see why ultrasonic technology offers improved process control, increased uniformity, improved quality and reduced costs in material usage and maintenance due to clogging. Sono-Tek has helped medical device manufacturers with superior coatings of biocompatible polymers and anti-microbial solutions onto stents, orthopaedic implants, bandages, pacemaker components, diagnostic leads, gloves, sutures, guide wires, catheters, balloons and a myriad of other medical devices. Visit http://www.sono-tek.com/medical-coating-system-overview/ for more information about our precision ultrasonic coating systems.
- Click Below for Your FREE Complimentary Pass to SEMICON WEST 2017
- Sono-Tek Announces Preliminary Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Sales Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter Sales and Earnings Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Confirms Prior Sales and Income Guidance
- Recent Interview in MEMS Journal