Sono-Tek Corporation is pleased to introduce our next generation ultrasonic generator. The ECHO ultrasonic generator is designed for the highest degree of accuracy and control of ultrasonic spray processes using Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzle technology. ECHO provides the high frequency electrical energy required to operate all frequencies of Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzles. As with Sono-Tek standard broadband ultrasonic generator, the ECHO automatically locks onto the ultrasonic nozzle’s operating frequency with phase-locked-loop technology. The ECHO offers a multitude of connectivity inputs and outputs, triggering capabilities, and fine tuning spray controls, including the user’s choice of load leveling or power leveling mode for the greatest repeatability of spray possible. Some other advanced features of the ECHO generator include:
- New load leveling feature automatically compensates for changes in flow rate and liquid characteristics such as viscosity, resulting in the most stable spray characteristics and consistent drop sizes.
- Power resolution to .01 Watts – valuable for applications such as medical coatings which require a high degree of control.
- Operates over a frequency range of 25-250 kHz (frequency is user selectable through the display interface for any Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzle).
- Graphic user interface with intuitive wheel encoder enables full on-screen control of all functions.
- Uses advanced phase-locked-loop control technology to automatically lock onto a nozzle’s optimal operating frequency.
- ±4% accuracy allows for increased repeatability and faster response time.
The ECHO’s modern digital LCD display of parameters and extreme accuracy over full power range, make it a phenomenal upgrade to current users of the broadband ultrasonic generator, and the ECHO’s flexible connectivity and user-friendly interface make it a breeze to set up for users who are new to Sono-Tek’s ultrasonic technology. Visit www.sono-tek.com/echo or call us at +1.845.795.2020 today to find out more about this exciting new product that will enhance your spray process and improve efficiency and repeatability more that ever before.