Ultrasonic spray nozzle systems are replacing pressure nozzles in a wide range of industrial and R&D applications. Concerns over the environment and unacceptable quantities of waste have caused scientists, engineers and designers to adopt ultrasonic spray nozzle systems as a technology that is more precise, more controllable, and a more environmentally friendly coating application.
Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzles, with their characteristic fine mist spray, dramatically reduce overspray, saving money and reducing atmospheric contamination. The nozzles also open up a broad range of new application possibilities. The nozzles are ideal, for example, when extremely low flow rates are required. Sono-Tek’s ultrasonic spray nozzles will not wear out and they help reduce downtime in critical manufacturing processes.
To learn more about how Sono-Tek’s patented ultrasonic nozzles work, go to: http://www.sono-tek.com/how-ultrasonic-nozzles-work/.
Sono-Tek ultrasonic spray nozzles systems reduce:
- Material consumption by up to 80%
- Wasteful overspray and wasteful contamination
- Waste disposal
- Servicing and downtime
Ultrasonic nozzle benefits:
- Spray patterns are easily shaped for precise coating applications
- Highly controllable spray produces reliable, consistent results
- Corrosion-resistant titanium and stainless steel construction
- Ultra-low flow rate capabilities, intermittent or continuous
- No moving parts to wear out
- Drops sizes as small as 13 microns, depending upon nozzle frequency
Ultrasonic spray technology is used to coat practically any substrate shape, size or surface with uniform micron thick coatings, and even nanocoating thicknesses. In addition, ultrasonic technology is used for:
- Spray drying
- Continuous web coating
- Fine-line spraying
- Nanosuspension dispersion