Precision Low Flow Liquid Delivery System
The Sono-Tek Model 997 syringe pump is intended primarily for use in laboratory applications where the flow rate must be carefully controlled, particularly in low flow rate situations, or where the material being sprayed is incompatible with other types of liquid delivery systems. The flow rate range is very wide, from 0.001 m/min to approximately 30ml/min. Flow rates depend on the capacity of the syringe used and the speed at which the syringe plunger is moved forward.
The pump accepts up to two of the same types of syringes in the capacity range of 10μ to 60ml. The pump is capable of both single-shot dispense operation and continuous flow operation up to the capacity of the syringe. With the addition of optional valving, the pump can be set up to refill the syringes.
Syringe Pump Features:
- Highly precise stepper motor drive mechanism results in superior flow rate and volume dispense accuracy
- Microprocessor controlled – delivery rate, refill rate, and total dispense volume can be independently set
- Alphanumeric LCD display and keypad to select features
- Non-volatile memory
- Contains a look-up table of standard syringes arranged by manufacturer, material, and size
- Has both RS232C and TTL interface capabilities. Can be used to trigger pump and/or Broadband Ultrasonic Generator used to drive the nozzle
- Motor is monitored by an optical encoder to detect a stall condition, which shuts off the pump
- Two-syringe capacity