SonoFlux EZ Ultrasonic Spray Fluxer for Wave Soldering
The SonoFlux EZ is an economical ultrasonic spray fluxing system on a reciprocating platform. Available in PCB width range of 2-18 inches (50-457 mm) using high impact flux transfer system, recipe storage and user-friendly LCD display control module. The ultrasonic atomization module uses a high impact flux transfer system for maximizing top-side fills. Sono-Tek offers full service and support for all its ultrasonic spray fluxing equipment.
SonoFlux EZ Features:
- Economical reciprocating fluxer
- Easy integration and operation with all wave solder machines
- Non-clogging ultrasonic atomizing nozzle
- High velocity flux transfer for maximum top-side fill
- Low maintenance design reciprocator
- Uniform coverage
- Reduction in flux consumption up to 80%
- Compatibility with all fluxes
The SonoFlux EZ system can either be installed internally in your wave solder machine or is available as a stand-alone unit.
The system is also equipped with a high impact flux transfer system to help with PCBs that have difficulty with top-side fill, such as those with thick back planes, tight lead-to-hole ratios, or contaminated components.
The SonoFlux EZ uses Sono-Tek’s Impact air shaping system to create a fan shaped spray pattern.