The SonoCoat PAN system provides uniform thin film coverage of depanning oil in commercial baking plants. The system features easy integration with existing conveyor systems, rapid ROI of spray equipment and non-clogging, repeatable spray performance with little overspray. Significant savings in cleanup of oil and enhanced environmentally friendly manufacturing practices make the SonoCoat PAN a viable spray equipment alternative to conventional pressure nozzle spraying systems.
- Precise, uniform, thin layer coatings
- Proven in 24/7 continuous operation
- Reduced oil usage – up to 50%
- Reduced Maintenance & waste
- Enhanced environmental impact & safety
- Quick ROI followed by long term savings
SonoCoat PAN features:
- Easy operator control with integrated HMI touch screen
- Industrial design and food grade construction for the highest hygiene and safety standards
- Precision non-clogging ultrasonic nozzles
- Food grade oil tank with storage capacity for daily operation
Human Machine Interface (HMI) Touch Screen Control
Provides friendly operation of sophisticated technology and full PLC control of process functions.
Process parameters controlled via the HMI include:
- Oil deposition level
- Multiple deposition level “recipes”
- Line speed
- Oil density
- Concentration of effective chemistry
- Nozzle power relative to flow rate
- Preheat temperature
Very little maintenance – by design
Customized pan coating options are available to address alternative pan sizes, different oils, line speeds and coating layer thickness targets.
Ultrasonic nozzles feature gentle spray plumes and very thin oil coatings with minimal overspray. These qualities are optimized in depanning processes by adding a small amount of heat to the oils before atomization.
Total Customer Support
Sono-Tek has been developing and manufacturing a wide range of quality products based on our patented ultrasonic spray technology for more than 25 years. Each SonoCoat PAN System is configured and factory tested specifically for each application. Installation at your facility will be performed by our experienced field service staff who will work with you to set up your process and train your production and service personnel. We want you to be completely satisfied with the quality, performance, and reliability of your system. After installed, we are available for consultation on service, process setup, or system operation.