June 15th was the official unveiling of the new road signage for the Sono-Tek Industrial Park, formerly known as the Milton Industrial Park. This physical symbol of the company’s growth comes with the purchase of the entire real estate park, where Sono-Tek was renting space previously. This investment insures that Sono-Tek will have plenty of room to grow in the coming years, with the ability to accommodate tenants in the park as well.
- Sono-Tek Announces Sales Grew 14% to $11.0 million in Fiscal 2018 and Forecasts Continued Revenue Growth
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Guidance
- Sono-Tek Corporation Announces New Coating Technology – Ultrastatic Enhanced Spray Coating
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Fiscal Year Guidance
- Sono-Tek Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Provides Guidance for Second Half of Fiscal 2018