June 15th was the official unveiling of the new road signage for the Sono-Tek Industrial Park, formerly known as the Milton Industrial Park. This physical symbol of the company’s growth comes with the purchase of the entire real estate park, where Sono-Tek was renting space previously. This investment insures that Sono-Tek will have plenty of room to grow in the coming years, with the ability to accommodate tenants in the park as well.
- Sono-Tek Announces Preliminary Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Sales Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter Sales and Earnings Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Confirms Prior Sales and Income Guidance
- Recent Interview in MEMS Journal
- Sono-Tek Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Confirms Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Sales Guidance