Following training provided by WDINY, Sono-Tek has begun implementation of LEAN Six Sigma Manufacturing practices to increase efficiency and reduce lead time in our manufacturing operations. The intensive training program provided valuable tools and an in-depth understanding of how to maximize workflow capabilities while improving quality and reducing potential defects. To learn more about WDINY’s training, visit http://wdiny.org/2014/07/11/lean-six-sigma-training-prepares-ulster-county-manufacturer-for-continued-growth-in-global-marketplace/.
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Guidance
- Sono-Tek Corporation Announces New Coating Technology – Ultrastatic Enhanced Spray Coating
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Fiscal Year Guidance
- Sono-Tek Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Provides Guidance for Second Half of Fiscal 2018
- Sono-Tek Announces First Quarter Results and Second Quarter Guidance