Following training provided by WDINY, Sono-Tek has begun implementation of LEAN Six Sigma Manufacturing practices to increase efficiency and reduce lead time in our manufacturing operations. The intensive training program provided valuable tools and an in-depth understanding of how to maximize workflow capabilities while improving quality and reducing potential defects. To learn more about WDINY’s training, visit http://wdiny.org/2014/07/11/lean-six-sigma-training-prepares-ulster-county-manufacturer-for-continued-growth-in-global-marketplace/.
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter Sales and Earnings Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Confirms Prior Sales and Income Guidance
- Recent Interview in MEMS Journal
- Sono-Tek Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Confirms Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Sales Guidance
- Sono-Tek Annual Shareholder Meeting August 25th