Following training provided by WDINY, Sono-Tek has begun implementation of LEAN Six Sigma Manufacturing practices to increase efficiency and reduce lead time in our manufacturing operations. The intensive training program provided valuable tools and an in-depth understanding of how to maximize workflow capabilities while improving quality and reducing potential defects. To learn more about WDINY’s training, visit http://wdiny.org/2014/07/11/lean-six-sigma-training-prepares-ulster-county-manufacturer-for-continued-growth-in-global-marketplace/.
- Sono-Tek Announces Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Guidance
- Click Below for Your FREE Complimentary Pass to SEMICON WEST 2017
- Sono-Tek Announces Preliminary Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Sales Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter Sales and Earnings Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Confirms Prior Sales and Income Guidance