SelectaFlux OEM Selective Fluxing System
The SelectaFlux OEM ultrasonic selective fluxing system is designed for OEM applications requiring maximum flexibility in integration. The system is also ideal for tinning and odd-shaped components.
SelectaFlux OEM Spray System benefits:
- Compatible with ALL fluxes
- Controlled-velocity spray will not harm or disturb components
- Wide range of delivery rates from 1 – 250 microliters/second
- Also ideal for tinning and odd-shaped components
- Spray pattern adjustable from 0.070 – 1.50 inches
- Self-cleaning ultrasonic nozzle – no clogging
- No overspray means no waste
- Self-contained flux control system
Complete SelectaFlux System Includes:
- Ultrasonic atomizing nozzle with air shroud
- Broadband ultrasonic nozzle generator
- Electrical and I/O connections
The SelectaFlux OEM selective fluxing system is a complete, ready-to-integrate selective fluxing system with customer-supplied liquid delivery. It combines Sono-Tek’s unique Microspray ultrasonic atomizing nozzle with low pressure air to produce a controlled,highly focused beam of spray. A separate control module handles input/output system functions.
Compressed air, typically at 1 psi, is introduced into the diffusion chamber of the air shroud,which produces a uniformly distributed flow of air around the nozzle stem.
The ultrasonically produced spray at the tip of the stem is immediately entrained in the air stream.
The spray envelope is bow-shaped. The width of the bow is controlled by varying the distance of the nozzle tip to the substrate. The distance between nozzle and substrate can be varied from near-contact to approximately two inches.