Bennett Bruntil, Director of Electronics and Advanced Energy, was recently interviewed by MEMS Journal to dicuss ultrasonic spray in comparison to high speed spin coating for MEMS and other precision semiconductor wafers with difficult to coat aspect ratios. The interview discusses market trends as well as the unique challenges Sono-Tek has overcome in depositing uniform photoresist for these applications in the development of the SPT200, a spray deposition tool designed specifically for these challenging photoresist applications. To see the whole interview, go to: http://www.memsjournal.com/2016/10/mems-manufacturing-comparison-of-ultrasonic-and-spin-coating-for-photoresist-deposition-applications.html.
- Sono-Tek Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Provides Guidance for Second Half of Fiscal 2018
- Sono-Tek Announces First Quarter Results and Second Quarter Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Guidance
- Click Below for Your FREE Complimentary Pass to SEMICON WEST 2017
- Sono-Tek Announces Preliminary Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Sales Guidance