Bennett Bruntil, Director of Electronics and Advanced Energy, was recently interviewed by MEMS Journal to dicuss ultrasonic spray in comparison to high speed spin coating for MEMS and other precision semiconductor wafers with difficult to coat aspect ratios. The interview discusses market trends as well as the unique challenges Sono-Tek has overcome in depositing uniform photoresist for these applications in the development of the SPT200, a spray deposition tool designed specifically for these challenging photoresist applications. To see the whole interview, go to: http://www.memsjournal.com/2016/10/mems-manufacturing-comparison-of-ultrasonic-and-spin-coating-for-photoresist-deposition-applications.html.
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Confirms Prior Sales and Income Guidance
- Recent Interview in MEMS Journal
- Sono-Tek Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Confirms Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Sales Guidance
- Sono-Tek Annual Shareholder Meeting August 25th
- Sono-Tek Coating Equipment Enables Research & Development in Production Feasibility of Thin Film Solar Cells at TOBB University of Economics and Technology (TOBB ETU) in Ankara, Turkey