The February, 2011 issue of Global Solar technology featured an article outlining Sono-Tek ultrasonic spray technology used in wet process spray applications for solar cell manufacturing and fuel cell technology (p. 26). This article also included an analysis of Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzle technology advantages in depositing nanosuspensions to form homogenous layers of functional nanoparticles.
- Sono-Tek Announces Preliminary Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Sales Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter Sales and Earnings Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Confirms Prior Sales and Income Guidance
- Recent Interview in MEMS Journal
- Sono-Tek Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Confirms Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Sales Guidance