The February, 2011 issue of Global Solar technology featured an article outlining Sono-Tek ultrasonic spray technology used in wet process spray applications for solar cell manufacturing and fuel cell technology (p. 26). This article also included an analysis of Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzle technology advantages in depositing nanosuspensions to form homogenous layers of functional nanoparticles.
- Sono-Tek Announces First Quarter Results and Second Quarter Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Guidance
- Click Below for Your FREE Complimentary Pass to SEMICON WEST 2017
- Sono-Tek Announces Preliminary Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Sales Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter Sales and Earnings Guidance