Propel Flat Fan Wide Area Ultrasonic Spraying Systems
The Propel Flat Fan ultrasonic spraying system produces a wide, fan-shaped spray pattern that is up to 9.8” (25 cm) in a slim profile design. Sono-Tek’s non-clogging ultrasonic nozzles create highly uniform, repeatable spray patterns using low velocity air shaping technology. The soft, ultrasonically atomized spray is entrained in low velocity air/gas to produce a repeatable, wide fan-shaped pattern. The Propel nozzle’s air shaping is highly controllable, producing very little overspray.
Propel Nozzle Benefits:
- Non-clogging ultrasonic nozzle
- Capable of spraying high-velocity moving webs
- Wide range of flow rate capabilities, intermittent or continuous
- Covers up to 9.8” (25 cm) with one nozzle or use multiple nozzles to cover any width substrate
- Uniform coating with high transfer efficiency
- High-velocity spray is easily controlled resulting in minimal bounceback and overspray
- No moving parts
- Reduced material consumption
Propel spray shaping systems offer significant advantages over conventional pressure nozzles, such as no clogging and reduced cleaning and maintenance requirements. The titanium construction makes it compatible with almost any liquid, and the soft, low-velocity spray reduces waste and improves spray performance.