VersiCoat Conveyorized Ultrasonic Spray System
A dependable, versatile, low maintenance coating system for production volume ultrasonic coatings, VersiCoat features:
- Non-clogging ultrasonic nozzle
- Easy integration with production conveyors
- Easy access to control modules & spray area
- Programmable recipe driven coating system
- Compact footprint
- Spray Width: 50-610mm (2-24inches)
- Max conveyor speed: 10m/min
- Enclosure Dimensions: 980mm W x 1205mm D x 1655mm H (38.5in W x 47.4in D x 65in H)
VersiCoat ultrasonic spray coating system is available in 2 different configurations – as a reciprocating system – VersiCoatRC, or as a stationary system, VersiCoatWT, depending upon production needs. Both systems provide uniform, repeatable thin film coatings using Sono-Tek ultrasonic coating technology.
Configured with Impact air shaping nozzles, VersiCoatRC incorporates a low maintenance reciprocator and high precision liquid delivery pump with conveyor speed control.
VersiCoatWT uses one or two stationary WideTrack air shaping nozzles, depending on spray width required. A separate electronics enclosure houses the nozzle driver subsystem, liquid delivery system, conveyor speed control, and power supply, as well as the WideTrack air jet control system.