ALIGN Ultrasonic Coating System
A complete ultrasonic spraying platform designed to easily integrate with existing equipment. The system is comprised of an ultrasonic nozzle with spray shaping assembly, control enclosure, and a choice of liquid delivery systems. Changing from conventional air spray to a Sono-Tek ultrasonic atomizer can result in reductions in spray material of up to 75% as well as tighter process control and improved efficiency.
The ALIGN Platform Features:
- Easily retrofits into existing equipment
- Requires only a trigger signal to operate
- Highly repeatable performance with reduced wasteful overspray
- Self-cleaning ultrasonic nozzle prevents clogging
- Controlled velocity will not harm or disturb delicate substrates
- Spray pattern ranging from: 2 – 200mm (0.080”- 8”), depending
upon nozzle configuration
- Utilizes ECHO generator technology
- Designed for precise on/off triggering of spray sequence, maximizing
efficiency of programmed spray processes
- Ultrasonic nozzles can spray up, down, or at any angle
- Integrates with many different Sono-Tek precision liquid delivery options
The system is commonly used with Impact, Vortex, Propel, or AccuMist air shaping. To learn more about Sono-Tek’s precision air shaping systems, go to http://www.sono-tek.com/spray-shaping/
ALIGN is a complete, versatile ultrasonic spray platform. The platform is paired with customer choice of ultrasonic nozzle, liquid delivery system, and air/gas control system, all controlled through a simple touch interface display.
Many different options are available for ultrasonic nozzle, liquid delivery and air/gas control, depending upon application requirements. Sono-Tek’s application engineering experts will provide recommendations for each.
The control module is a compact, self-contained module consisting of a touchscreen HMI/PLC; power supply, ultrasonic Echo generator, electrical inputs and outputs, liquid delivery and gas regulator.
LIQUID DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- Syring Pump TI Touch Interface programmable syringe pump
Flow rate range: 0.01-50 ml/min
- Pressure Reservoir with optional auto refill
Flow rate range: 0-100 ml/min
- Gear Pump – Pulseless gear pump for continuous or intermittent flow
Flow rate range: 2-20, 10-70 or 40-200 ml/min
- MicroFlow – High accuracy positive displacement pump
Flow rate range: 1μl/min-25ml/min
- SonoFlow Fusion – Continuous sryinge pump/compatible with SonicSyringe or Stirring Syringe
Flow rate range: 0.5-15 ml/min.
AIR/GAS CONTROL OPTIONS:
- Pressure regulator – Manual adjustment flow regulator
- Precision programmable air flow regulator – Digital touch screen adjustment