- Sono-Tek offers a broad portfolio of ultrasonic atomization based spraying and coating systems for the Electronics, Semiconductor, Advanced Energy, Medical Device, Glass, Textile, and Food industries… Continue reading–>
SOTK Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Sono-Tek is pleased to announce the company’s 40-year anniversary. We have delivered more than 10,000 ultrasonic coating systems around the world during the company’s history. Sono-Tek Corporation was established in 1975 by Dr. Harvey Berger, inventor of the ultrasonic nozzle. Sono-Tek’s initial developments included fuel efficient nozzles for lower emission oil burners sponsored by the EPA, and blood collection tube coaters for a major pharmaceutical company. Sono-Tek next developed the SonoFlux line of ultrasonic spray fluxing equipment, now used by countless printed circuit board manufacturers around the world. Continue reading–>
- Click here to listen to our May 2015 Year End Investor Conference Call, held on May 27th at 11AM: FY2015 Year End Investor Conference Call.
- Click here to listen to our January 2015 Q3 Investor Conference Call, held on January 15th at 10AM: Q3 FY2015 Investor Conference Call.
- Click here to view our Marcum Microcap 2014 presentation in PDF format: Marcum Microcap 2014.
- Click on our Company News page for recent Investor News Releases.
- These news releases contain forward looking statements regarding future events and the future performance of Sono-Tek Corporation that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These factors include, among other considerations, general economic and business conditions; political, regulatory, competitive and technological developments affecting the Company’s operations or the demand for its products; timely development and market acceptance of new products; adequacy of financing; capacity additions; maintenance of profitability and the ability to enforce patents. We refer you to documents that the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which includes Form 10-K and Form 10-Qs containing additional important information.
- Visit our Trade Show Calendar for upcoming events.