- Sono-Tek Corporation offers a broad portfolio of ultrasonic atomization-based spray coating products for the Electronics, Advanced Energy, Medical Devices, Glass, Textile and Food Industries. Sono-Tek has two primary operating… Continue reading–>
- Sono-Tek’s business grew out of our invention of the ultrasonic nozzle. Our spraying and coating systems provide a precise and controllable coating with virtually no bounceback into the environment. We save customers money by avoiding waste, while protecting the environment. Our growth has resulted from finding an increasing number of niches for our systems.Continue reading–>
Investor News Releases
- Click here to view our Marcum Microcap 2014 presentation in PDF format: Marcum Microcap 2014.
- Click on the Investor link on our Company News page for recent Investor News Releases.
- These news releases contain forward looking statements regarding future events and the future performance of Sono-Tek Corporation that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These factors include, among other considerations, general economic and business conditions; political, regulatory, competitive and technological developments affecting the Company’s operations or the demand for its products; timely development and market acceptance of new products; adequacy of financing; capacity additions; maintenance of profitability and the ability to enforce patents. We refer you to documents that the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which includes Form 10-K and Form 10-Qs containing additional important information.
Calendar of Events
- Our Annual Shareholder Meeting will be held on August 22, 2013 at 10AM at the Inn at Buttermilk Falls, 220 North Road, Milton, NY 12547.
- If you are unable to attend the Annual Meeting, please go to SOTK_Annual_Meeting_2013 for an interactive video presentation, or visit our YouTube Channel and view it there.
- Visit our Trade Show Calendar for more upcoming events.