A terrific short article on Nanowerk.com has good information about Graphene, its synthesis, properties, and uses (current and future). The full article is here: http://www.nanowerk.com/spotlight/. Included in the article is a blurb regarding graphene coatings, of particular interest to Sono-Tek. We’ve been involved with graphene coatings research for a few years now, and believe it is a fascinating material with a big future in electronics and advanced energy coating applications. Sono-Tek has proven success in atomizing graphene using our ultrasonic nozzle technology, and spraying uniform thin films of graphene onto precisely targeted areas. Batteries, sensors, flexible electronics, photodetectors, and superhyrophobic and anti-corrosion coatings – just to name a few of the emerging applications using graphene. Nanowerk.com is a great resource for breaking nanotechnology news.
- Sono-Tek Announces First Quarter Results and Second Quarter Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Guidance
- Click Below for Your FREE Complimentary Pass to SEMICON WEST 2017
- Sono-Tek Announces Preliminary Fiscal Year 2017 Results and First Quarter 2018 Sales Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter Sales and Earnings Guidance