A terrific short article on Nanowerk.com has good information about Graphene, its synthesis, properties, and uses (current and future). The full article is here: http://www.nanowerk.com/spotlight/. Included in the article is a blurb regarding graphene coatings, of particular interest to Sono-Tek. We’ve been involved with graphene coatings research for a few years now, and believe it is a fascinating material with a big future in electronics and advanced energy coating applications. Sono-Tek has proven success in atomizing graphene using our ultrasonic nozzle technology, and spraying uniform thin films of graphene onto precisely targeted areas. Batteries, sensors, flexible electronics, photodetectors, and superhyrophobic and anti-corrosion coatings – just to name a few of the emerging applications using graphene. Nanowerk.com is a great resource for breaking nanotechnology news.
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Guidance
- Sono-Tek Corporation Announces New Coating Technology – Ultrastatic Enhanced Spray Coating
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Fiscal Year Guidance
- Sono-Tek Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Provides Guidance for Second Half of Fiscal 2018
- Sono-Tek Announces First Quarter Results and Second Quarter Guidance