A terrific short article on Nanowerk.com has good information about Graphene, its synthesis, properties, and uses (current and future). The full article is here: http://www.nanowerk.com/spotlight/. Included in the article is a blurb regarding graphene coatings, of particular interest to Sono-Tek. We’ve been involved with graphene coatings research for a few years now, and believe it is a fascinating material with a big future in electronics and advanced energy coating applications. Sono-Tek has proven success in atomizing graphene using our ultrasonic nozzle technology, and spraying uniform thin films of graphene onto precisely targeted areas. Batteries, sensors, flexible electronics, photodetectors, and superhyrophobic and anti-corrosion coatings – just to name a few of the emerging applications using graphene. Nanowerk.com is a great resource for breaking nanotechnology news.
- Sono-Tek Announces Third Quarter Results and Fourth Quarter Sales and Earnings Guidance
- Sono-Tek Announces Second Quarter Results and Confirms Prior Sales and Income Guidance
- Recent Interview in MEMS Journal
- Sono-Tek Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting and Confirms Second Quarter Fiscal 2017 Sales Guidance
- Sono-Tek Annual Shareholder Meeting August 25th