Programmable R&D Coating System
A fully enclosed XYZ tabletop ultrasonic spraying system designed for depositing TCO chemistries such as ITO, ZnO, SnO, FTO and CdO.
Ideal for Transparent Conductive Oxide (TCO) layer deposition in R&D spray pyrolysis coating processes, the ExactaCoat SC for TCO coatings is designed with many unique features to allow for the high temperatures and corrosive acid based solutions often necessary for applications such as electrochromic glass coatings, thin film solar applications, and touch screen display manufacturing.
Ultrasonic spray wet deposition offers manufacturers a cost-effective alternative to vacuum deposition and sputtering, with much higher transfer efficiencies. The highly uniform size of droplets produced by the ultrasonic atomizing nozzles makes it possible to achieve the optimal size droplet that will perform the pyrolysis reaction, and all droplets will react in the same manner at the same time during the deposition process. This results is a highly efficient TCO production process.
The ExactaCoat for TCO System Features:
- Precise substrate uniformity with repeatability down to ±2%
- Compact benchtop design that favors portability
- 400 mm x 400 mm x 100 mm (15.75” x 15.75” x 3.94”) range of motion
- Pathmaster® Windows®-based programming software
- Remote trackball teach pendant
- Coordinated motion in all three axes simultaneously
- Integrated heat plate
- Cooling of ultrasonic nozzle
- Protective bellows and covers over XYZ slides and motors
- Cooling of XYZ motors
- Teflon coated wetted surfaces
Production Volume Systems are also available.