The ECHO Generator is the next generation of our ultrasonic generator used to deliver high frequency electrical energy required to operate all of our ultrasonic nozzle systems.
This precise, accurate power generator, designed and manufactured by Sono-Tek, incorporates modern controls in a user-friendly, intuitive interface that allows fine tuning of atomization and enhances the performance of Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzle systems for the most repeatable, accurate spray processes.
For applications requiring pinpoint accuracy, the ECHO Pro configuration features power resolution of .01 Watts in addition to all the features of the standard ECHO ultrasonic generator. With 10 times the resolution! the ECHO Pro is the best solution for spray processes that need ultra precise process monitoring and calibration, such as medical device manufacturers spraying materials at very low flow rates.
The ECHO Ultrasonic Generator Features:
- Operates over a frequency range of 25 – 250 kHz (frequency is user selectable through the display for any Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzle).
- Choice of load leveling or power leveling mode for increased precision and the greatest repeatability of atomization
- Display resolution of .01 Watts (ECHO Pro).
- Graphic user interface with intuitive wheel encoder enables full on-screen control of all functions.
- Uses advanced phase-locked-loop control technology to automatically lock onto a nozzle’s optimal operating frequency.
- Contains inputs and outputs for remote alarm monitoring, external trigger signal, and remote power/load leveling control.
- ±4% accuracy allows for increased repeatability.
Feature rich display allows users to scroll through menu driven parameter selections:
The ECHO ultrasonic generator’s multi-color encoder wheel enables users to quickly scroll to select generator settings, and indicates operation status in a comprehensive yet simple to use interface. Desired settings are saved with a simple push of a button.
Rear panel with versatile connection options, including serial network connectivity.