Ultrasonic Nozzle Dual Liquid Feed
All Sono-Tek Ultrasonic Nozzle Systems can have an optional dual liquid feed assembly installed. Sono-Tek’s dual liquid feed option allows for even greater flexibility in your process, as two liquids can be mixed right at the nozzle’s atomizating surface.
Dual Liquid Feed benefits:
- Ultrasonic atomization produces a tight and controllable drop size distribution
- Non-clogging ultrasonic nozzle is easy to clean, with low maintenance
- Capable of micro-quantity dispensing
- Produces low-velocity, spherical drops
- Dual liquid feed avoids premature mixing of components
- Ideal for Micro-encapsulation
Frequencies available from 25 – 120 kHz, depending on your drop size requirements. Over 500 different ultrasonic nozzle configurations are available from Sono-Tek. To determine what system will best meet your needs, please feel free to speak with one of our sales engineers by requesting more information below.