Thin Film Solar Ultrasonic Spray Coating Systems
Deposition systems for dye sensitized organic solar cell manufacturing, as well as other flexible organic thin film solar cells. Fully inert (down to 1ppm Oxygen), as well as atmospheric spray coating systems available. Uniform ultrasonic spray coatings of active layer chemistries, dyes and electrolyte solutions used in organic solar manufacturing provide excellent transport properties. Uniform thin film coatings are deposited with very little overspray. Cost effective ultrasonic coating systems result in high cell efficiencies at a fraction of the cost of vapor deposition systems.
Ultrasonic spray deposition systems for photovoltaic manufacturing feature:
- 95% effective chemistry usage
- Non-clogging repeatable performance
- Low maintenance, high uptime
- Uniform dispersion of nanosuspension particles
- Unlimited width capability in high volume production equipment
- Precision, cost effective full coating solutions
- Decades of ultrasonic coating expertise in precision electronics and energy manufacturing
- Proven effective in spray depositing oxide solutions and suspensions in worldwide thin film solar manufacturing plants
Sono-Tek provides full coating solutions with integrated ultrasonic nozzle technology and precision liquid delivery
Sono-Tek ultrasonic spray deposition equipment is used for coating the DSC solar module layers indicated.
Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzles are proven for spraying the following chemistries, among others: