Clear on Clear Plastic Laser Welding Liquid Deposition System
Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzles are used to spray Clearweld 100, 200, and 900 Series coating materials in plastic laser welding applications requiring precision thin deposition. Sono-Tek’s PicoMist nozzle is perfectly suited for spraying fine lines of Clearweld material in repeatable, controllable spray processes. AccuMist air shaping is also used for creating wider lines of thin, uniform Clearweld coatings. Ultrasonic nozzles are incorporated into the ExactaCoat MD programmable XYZ motion system for a fully integrated coating solution.
Clearweld + Sono-Tek + Branson = Clear on Clear Plastic Laser Welds
- Clean, clear welds
- Low viscosity infrared absorbing solutions
- Clean, clear welds
For more information regarding Clearweld coatings and material dispensing, visit http://www.clearweld.com/equipment.html.
- Repeatable, controllable, highly precise ultrasonic coatings
- Accuracy and control with soft, non-clogging, atomized spray
- Fine line absorber deposition
- Laser technology
- Precise plastic joining
- High speed and quality
For more information regarding Branson laser equipment for clear on clear welding solutions, visit http://www.emersonindustrial.com/en-US/branson/Products/plastic-joining/laser-welders/Pages/default.aspx.
Sono-Tek’s ExactaCoat is a programmable XYZ motion coating systems designed to be a full coating solution for clear on clear plastic laser welding applications. Sono-Tek’s application engineers have extensive expertise with Clearweld coating applications to ensure that systems are specified according to the unique needs of each coating application.
- Low maintenance system – ultrasonic nozzles have no moving parts, so no difficult adjustments of spray heads
- Capable of a wide variety of deposition widths – defined lines as thin as 0.5mm
- Systems are easily programmed for selective area fills or custom patterns
- Full turn-key spray solutions with customizable options are tailored for the unique needs of each spray application.