Thin Film Solar Ultrasonic Spray Coating Systems
Uniform thin film coatings of absorber, buffer, and window layer chemistries are deposited in Cadmium Telluride-based solar cell production. Sono-Tek’s patented ultrasonic spray nozzle technology is fully integrated into all of our spray coating equipment. Uniform thin film coatings are deposited with very little overspray. Cost effective ultrasonic coating systems result in high cell efficiencies at a fraction of the cost of vapor deposition systems.
Ultrasonic spray deposition systems for CdTe photovoltaic manufacturing feature:
- 95% effective chemistry usage
- Non-clogging repeatable performance
- Low maintenance, high uptime
- Uniform dispersion of nanosuspension particles
- Unlimited width capability in high volume production equipment
- Precision, cost effective full coating solutions
- Decades of ultrasonic coating expertise in precision electronics and energy manufacturing
- Proven effective in spray depositing oxide solutions and suspensions in worldwide thin film solar manufacturing plants
Sono-Tek provides full coating solutions with integrated ultrasonic nozzle technology and precision liquid delivery.
Sono-Tek ultrasonic spray deposition equipment is commonly used for coating the CdTe photovoltaic module layers indicated on the inllustraion below:
Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzles are proven for spraying the following chemistries, among others: