The Broadband Generator delivers the high frequency electrical energy required to operate all Sono-Tek ultrasonic atomizing nozzles. It operates over a frequency range of 25 – 120 kHz (user selectable for any nozzle within this range) and uses advanced phase-locked-loop control technology to automatically lock onto the specific operating frequency for each atomizing nozzle.
This versatile, rugged, state-of-the-art power generator, designed and manufactured by Sono-Tek, incorporates features that simplify process control and enhance the operation of our nozzle systems.
Broadband Ultrasonic Generator Features:
- Both audible and visual alarms in the event of system malfunction
- Contains an output for connection to a remote alarm
- Can be triggered on/off by an external control signal
- Contains an LCD power meter and power level control for setup
and monitoring of nozzle operation
- Contains an input for remote power control
- Available in three versions: 100-240 VAC free-standing unit, 24 VDC modular system for use in multiple nozzle systems or an internal mount system with external control